Banana Island by Day Souq Waqif by Night
Beach vibes are beckoning, golden sands awaiting. Simple island pleasures are served with a two-way luxury boat transportation pass. Cruise in style to Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara. Unwind under the palms in a tranquil Qatari hideaway. Continue the pampering with discounted spa privileges. Slip into a signature treatment, push the pleasures with 20% off at all restaurants, spa and recreational outlets. Step from your boat and into the colorful comforts of the Souq. An evening of Arabian delights has just begun.
- Accommodation in Room or Suite for Two
- Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Two-way luxury boat trip to Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara from
Al Shyoukh Terminal on the Corniche, next to the Museum of Islamic Art (fixed schedule)
- One day beach access at Banana Island Doha by Anantara per night stay
- 20% discount across Restaurants, Spa, Wellness and Recreation Outlets at Banana Island Doha by Anantara (not combined with any other active promotions)
VALID UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2017
|Superior Room||Rates start from||QAR 690|
|Deluxe Room||Rates start from||QAR 740|
|Premium Room||Rates start from||QAR 840|
|Executive Room||Rates start from||QAR 915|
|Junior Suite||Rates start from||QAR 1,015|
|Deluxe Suite||Rates start from||QAR 1,690|
|Grand Suite||Rates start from||QAR 1,990|
|Executive Suite||Rates start from||QAR 2,090|
|Amiri Suite||Rates start from||QAR 2,690|
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid for one night stay onwards.
- Offer is valid from Sunday to Thursday Only.
- Beach Access Not Valid on Fridays & Saturdays.
- Offer is subject to Availability.
- Extra Person Charge (Valid for only registered guests under the same room booking)
- 0 – 3 years – no charge
- 4 – 11 years charge of QAR 150
- 11 years and above charge of QAR 250
- Cancel by 12:00 pm and 24 hours before arrival date to avoid a penalty charge of the first night.
- A deposit is not required to guarantee this reservation.
- The boat’s departure times from Al Shyoukh Terminal on the Corniche, next to the Museum of Islamic Art are: 9:00, 10:00 or 11:00 am.
- Departure and Return Boarding Passes will be issued and provided at Al Shyoukh Port.
- Guests must depart the latest at 17:00 from Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara.
- Guests that would like to depart after 17:00 must pay an additional QAR 100 per person and will be charged directly at Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara.